25 Before 25

Sunday 29 May 2011

Stumble Upon, aka lifesaver

  Lately I have been suffering from insomnia. Its unfortunate.. especially when you have to wake up early for work, but what can you do, right? The other night i was lying in bed, unable to sleep and bored out of my mind, when i pulled out my laptop, logged onto my facebook and noticed a link, www.stumbleupon.com, on a friends wall. You know the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back," well that described my first experience with stumbleupon perfectly. After spending 2 consecutive hours glued to the screen of my laptop i finally felt tired enough to attempt another go at falling asleep. WARNING, stumbleupon can be extremely addicting and time absorbing!! ..but i guess that is exactly what it was created for! The jist of it is, you make an account and then name off any topic that interests you, and the stumbleupon website redirects you randomly to different sites across the web. The main topics that interested me were tattoos, health, music and humor. The first night i was introduced to stumbleupon time absolutely flew by. Its a great way to spend free time, but be careful not to lose track of time like i did.


This is one of the tattoo's i stumbled upon. I think its absolutely beautiful.

Cheers, 
nicole xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment