25 Before 25

Sunday 29 May 2011

25 Before 25

While exploring Sofias Journal (a favorite blogger of mine), I noticed she had made up a '30 before 30' list.. it looked lke a fun idea to set realistic goals, remember them and stick to them, and I was inspired to make my own :) By the time I turn 25 I hope to have experienced alot more of life, and with the help of this '25 Before 25' list, accomplished a few personal goals too!

1. Kick my nail biting habit, once and for all

2. Get a professional pedicure

3. Graduate College

4. Visit Italy

5. Purchase a 2010 mazda 4
6. Get my full drivers licence

7. Visit Butterfly World in Coombs BC

8. Vacation in Banff Alberta

9. Enroll in a yoga class

10. Get another tattoo

11. Adopt a puppy from the SPCA

12. Attend a Rihanna concert

13. Go to Disneyland or Disneyworld

14. Swim with dolphins

15. Sponser a child
16. Learn to play either the piano or guitar

17. Purchase turquoise colored contacts

18. Go on a roadtrip

19. Sleep under the stars

20. Learn to snowboard!

21. Attend an abc party (anythingbutclothes)

22. Purchase a Kesler #17 Canucks JERSEY

23. Get in shape

24. Meet someone famous

25. Grow my hair out, way past my shoulders



Here we goo.. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment